- Materials: 70% plastic, 10% non-abrasive goat hair, 15% carbon formula impregnated microfiber, 5% rubber coating
- Care: Do not use with liquid cleaners or on wet glasses
- Eliminates fingerprints, smudges, streaks, greasy residue, and film
- Safe for use on all high quality Optical Lenses
- Compact design and carrying case makes it handy and easy to take anywhere
- Reusable; cleans lenses 500+ times
- Not affected by heat, cold, or humidity
Get your glasses cleaner than cloths and sprays with this carbon eyeglass cleaner.
Peeps uses invisible carbon particles to repel dirt and leave your lenses crystal clear. It’s actually the same technology used by NASA to clean aboard the Space Station, because carbon helps repel dirt.
First, use the natural bristle brush to dust off any bigger particles. Then clean off oils with the two facing carbon pads—they sandwich each lens and clean it on both sides. The shape is designed to reach even dirt that builds up in nooks and crannies.
The pads are self-cleaning, too. While in the case, the friction between the pads causes the carbon molecules to shift, creating a fresh cleaning surface each time.
Slip Peeps into your pocket and carry a high-tech cleaning station wherever you go.